Regional Customer Experience Manager
Regional Customer Experience Manager – South
This is an exceptional opportunity for an outstanding Regional Customer Experience Manager for LNER's South region, covering Kings Cross, Peterborough and Grantham. Reporting directly to the Head of South, this role is an integral part of our senior leadership team and a key figurehead for LNER. You’ll be responsible for providing clear-sighted strategic direction to ensure we achieve LNER’s vision by building great relationships both internally and externally which will maximise all possible business and revenue opportunities.
• Motivate your regional team of Customer Experience Managers by being an inspirational leader with clear vision and direction, ensuring an exceptional experience for both our people and our customers.
• Play a key role in the Customer Experience team by driving the development and delivery of the overall Customer Experience strategy
• Effectively manage the performance of Customer Experience Management teams to ensure that they are engaged, capable and motivated to deliver consistently outstanding levels of customer experience.
• Using all information at your disposal (e.g. Net Advocacy Scores) to improve the experience of our customers
• Lead and participate in union meetings and building effective relationships with other industry partners and suppliers
• Working with key stakeholders e.g. Commercial Manager, Business Development Manager, to support the delivery of the regional commercial plan
• Working to continually improve our performance by being proactive in our response to periods of disruption and passenger information
• Ensuring financial targets are met for your region by working with finance, catering and property, among others.
• A demonstrable track record of leading and motivating a management team to exceed targeted results in profits, growth and customer satisfaction
• Adept at appropriately addressing different types of audiences and able to demonstrate a high level of influence
• Be an outstanding brand ambassador, able to lead and influence others in line with LNER’s values, brand and culture
• Experience of successfully delivering large and complex projects to deadlines and budgets
• Experience of working collaboratively with Trade Unions both locally and nationally would be advantageous
• Knowledge and experience of the UK rail sector is not essential – we’re looking for relevant transferable skills from a commercially minded and highly motivated senior manager
Benefits:Final salary pension scheme. Free Travel on London North Eastern Railway services - for you and your dependents.75% discount on all other Train Operating Companies leisure services. 50% discount on tickets purchased for friends and family. *T&C apply.