Customer Experience Roster Clerk
Permanent - Part-time 20 hours
To deliver daily rosters for Customer Experience Staff, to a consistently high standard in terms of both efficiency and accuracy, under guidance of the relevant rostering principles and Health and Safety Policy.
1. Weekly and Daily Rostering
2. Compile Accurate Timesheets
3. Maintain Annual Leave
4. Route Knowledge
5. Rest Day Work Equalisation
6. General Clerical Tasks related to Rostering
Weekly and Daily Rostering
- To produce from agreed base roster, accurate daily rosters (day sheets) for Customer Experience Staff ensuring maximum coverage, including sourcing cover for sickness, AWOLs, leave and releases.
- Maintain depot processes for management of overtime, ensuring all overtime adheres to rostering principles and the Working Time Directive
- Maintain knowledge of rostering principles, contracts of employment and local agreements.
- Ensure that staff are rostered to allow for maintenance of multi-skilled knowledge
- Ensure that all Health and Safety and other rostering rules are consistently applied and adhered to
- Ensure that changes to the roster are properly communicated to staff involved
Compile accurate Timesheets
- Compile accurate timesheets through the rostering system and sign off for authorization to payroll and agency suppliers
Maintain Annual Leave
- Maintain Annual leave allocation, ensuring that accurate records are kept.
- Plan and deliver Route Refresher programmes that ensure all diversionary routes are operational for Depot requirements and retain accurate records through the Crewplan Rostering system.
- General Clerical tasks related to Rostering
- Ensure that information is posted in the appropriate notice cases, weekly notices are issued to Operational staff on an individual basis and publications and correspondence are issued and signatures obtained for audit purpose where necessary.
- Responsibility for issue of Rostering related staff correspondence via documentation lockers.
Rest Day Work Equalisation
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with the local agreements on Rest Day Working Equalisation
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Effective team player, ability to form constructive and proactive working relationships.
- Good level of Numeracy and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the Crewplan rostering system
- Knowledge of Rostering Principles and conditions of employment for Customer Experience Staff
- Ability to work under difficult and challenging situations without losing focus on business needs.
- Effective relationship builder with the ability to influence others using sound rationale.
- Effective communication Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.