Digital Platform Development Manager
We’ve invested in a class-leading single customer view, a multi-channel personalised customer communication toolkit, real-time decisioning engine and other bespoke built capabilities. We’re looking for a Digital Platform Development Manager to own the future development roadmap of this whole platform - from spotting opportunities, all the way through to successful business casing and delivery.
You’ll need to be a subject matter expert in proposing, scoping, designing and developing digital platform capabilities. You’ll act as Product Owner for new data integration development projects and will lead our data integration and latency roadmap.
To be successful, you’ll have a customer-first focus and be a comfortable with project management processes.
What you’ll do:
- Chanmpion our business-wide data vision of treating data as a business asset, from a concept to added-value reality
- This role is accountable for leading, designing, and delivering our capabilities development roadmap so we can continue to evolve our data and customer personalisation offering
- Identify and develop ongoing innovative data and digital strategies. Enable integrated communications and targeted communications across new media, mobile, retail/people touchpoints and other new market areas utilising all relevant LNER data sets
- This role is responsible for collaborating with experts across the Digital team to enable thorough requirements gathering, scoping, costing and business casing of new capability initiatives to enable the commitment of financial investment by the business
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver system integrations between customer data systems and digital advertising platforms to increase digital marketing revenue
- This requires engaging with stakeholders within the Digital team and across the business, and collaborating with agency partners. This role will need to develop excellent relationships with LNER cross functional leaders and ensure that they and front line teams input into strategy and solution development as appropriate
- Work with Product Owners across the wider Digital team to make sure that data and personalisation is fully integrated into the development of all LNER digital initiatives
- To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be fast paced with a high motivation to make things happen. You’ll need to hit the ground running, scoping out the backlog of capability developments, ensuring you accelerate our roadmap to deliver quick wins and plan for the long term.
You’ll also be:
- A strategic mind-set to drive business change
- Experience working with customer data and designing change projects
- Confident managing external partners and agencies
- Experience working on development projects with a data focus
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- A structured approach to scoping, managing and delivering work
- Commercially competent
- A problem-solving aptitude
- A strong team player
- High motivation to make things happen, deliver effectively and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Does this sound like the role for you? Get your CV dusted off and click apply!